With every domain name you buy from Gandi you receive two free email inboxes through Gandi’s email service, each with 3GB of storage.
You can also buy additional mailboxes as needed. Standard mailboxes include 3GB of storage and premium mailboxes include 50GB of storage.
Every mailbox from Gandi, including standard and premium, comes with:
- 1,000 forwarding addresses
- Unlimited number of mail aliases
- Anti-spam and anti-virus protection
- POP, IMAP, or SMTP protocols for use with your favorite email program
- A webmail interface
- Sieve filters
The following pages cover all topics related to Gandi’s email service.
Pages in This Section
- Email Connection Settings
- Manage Email Options
- How to Create an Email Address for Your Domain Name
- How to Change the Password for Your Email
- How to Purchase Another Email Mailbox
- How to Increase the Storage Size of a Mailbox
- How to Turn on 2FA for your Gandi Email Address
- How to Import Email Into a Gandi Email Mailbox
- How to Back Up or Export Your Email
- How to Turn on Out-Of-Office Auto-Reply
- How to Disable Anti-spam Protection for Your Email
- How To Protect Your Email Against Being Spoofed
- How to Release an Unused Email Mailbox
- How to Delete All of Your Email Messages
- How to Delete an Email Address
- Forward Email or Create an Alias
- Limitations of Gandi Mailboxes
- SOGo Webmail
- How to Set Up 2FA on SOGo
- How to Select Multiple Messages in SOGo Webmail
- How to Import an Address Book in SOGo Webmail
- How to Create Message Filters In SOGo Webmail
- How to Set Up an Out-of-Office Reply in SOGo Webmail
- How to Add a Signature to Your Emails in SOGo Webmail
- Where to Find the calDAV Link in SOGo Webmail
- How to View the Mail Headers of an Email in SOGo Webmail
- How to Save an Individual Email in SOGo Webmail
- Roundcube Webmail
- Sieve Email Filters
- Common Questions about Email at Gandi
- General Questions
- Email Error Messages
- What Does “554 5.7.1 Service unavailable” Mean?
- What does “Greylisted for [number] seconds” mean?
- What does “sasl_rate_limit per %” mean?
- What does “blocked you may be infected” mean?
- What does “blocked using sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org” mean?
- What does “Reject for policy reason. RULE1_1” mean?
- What does “Reject for policy reason. RULE2_1” mean?
- What does “Reject for policy reason. RULE2_2” mean?
- What does “Reject for policy reason. RULE3_1” mean?
- What does “Reject for policy reason. RULE3_2” mean?
- What Does “Relay Access Denied” Mean?
- I Think I Received Spam from a Domain Name Hosted by Gandi