Change Email Password¶
The password you use for a Gandi email address is separate from the password for your Gandi account. This allows you to create email mailboxes for many people on your domain, each with his or her own password. You can change the password in the setting for your domain name.
To change the password for an email inbox follow these steps:
- Log in to your Gandi account.
- Select “Domains” in the left menu.
- Select the domain associated with the email you wish to modify.
- Select the “Email” tab.
- Select the pen icon next to the desired email address.
- Select “Change the password”.
- Type in the new password.
- Select the green “Change the password” to confirm.