How to Use Cozy Cloud with a Gandi Domain¶
Cozy Cloud is a cloud-based file storage service for storing personal data like bills, account statements, photos, and passwords. You can set up Cozy Cloud on a Gandi domain and get the first 5 GB of storage for free.
To set up Cozy Cloud on an existing Gandi domain, follow these steps:
- After logging in, click “Domains” in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the name of the domain you want to use with Cozy Cloud.
- Click on the “Marketplace” tab.
- Underneath “Cozy Cloud” click “Install service.”
- Click “Create a free Cozy.”
- Check the boxes to accept the associated contracts then click “Create.”
- Cozy Cloud will send an email to you containing a link to click to complete your installation.
- After clicking on the link you will be asked to provide a password.
- Once you have created a password your Cozy Cloud installation is complete. You can visit it by going to the link “cozy.example.com” where “example.com” is replaced with your chosen domain name.