How to Use Cozy Cloud with a Gandi Domain¶
Cozy Cloud is a cloud-based file storage service for storing personal data like bills, account statements, photos, and passwords. You can set up Cozy Cloud on a Gandi domain and get the first 5 GB of storage for free.
To set up Cozy Cloud on an existing Gandi domain, follow these steps:
- After logging in, click “Domains” in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the name of the domain you want to use with Cozy Cloud.
- Click on the “Marketplace” tab.
- Underneath “Cozy Cloud” click “Install service.”
- Click “Create a free Cozy.”
- Check the boxes to accept the associated contracts then click “Create.”
- Cozy Cloud will send an email to you containing a link to click to complete your installation.
- After clicking on the link you will be asked to provide a password.
- Once you have created a password your Cozy Cloud installation is complete. You can visit it by going to the link “cozy.example.com” where “example.com” is replaced with your chosen domain name.
We will automatically create an SSL certificate for you when installing Cozy Cloud. If you encounter any problems with the creation of this SSL certificate, please contact our support team.