How to Use SOGo Webmail¶
Gandi offers a webmail interface through SOGo. You can use this to log in to any of the emails you have set up through Gandi.
The login for this email will be the email address you set up in your account. The password will be the password you assigned when you set up the email.
You login with the email address and :ref:`password<change_email_password> you set up with Gandi, not with your Gandi login and password.
Pages in This Section
- How to Set Up 2FA on SOGo
- How to Select Multiple Messages in SOGo Webmail
- How to Import an Address Book in SOGo Webmail
- How to Create Message Filters In SOGo Webmail
- How to Set Up an Out-of-Office Reply in SOGo Webmail
- How to Add a Signature to Your Emails in SOGo Webmail
- Where to Find the calDAV Link in SOGo Webmail
- How to View the Mail Headers of an Email in SOGo Webmail
- How to Save an Individual Email in SOGo Webmail