Adding a Signature to Your Email¶
You can add a signature to appear at the bottom of emails you compose in SOGo.
- Open the preferences panel of your mailbox by clicking the gear icon near your email address in the top left section.
- Select “Mail” in the left navigation menu.
- Click “IMAP ACCOUNTS” from the options at the top of the screen.
- Click the pen icon to the far right of your email address.
- In the Signature section create your signature.
- When finished click “OK” at the bottom of the form.
- Click the green floppy disk icon near the top left of the page to save your changes.