Activating an Out-of-Office Reply in SOGO Webmail¶
You can set up an auto-reply to emails you receive to your Gandi account in your SOGO webmail interface. This is particularly useful if you will be away from your office for some time and wish to let people know that you are not able to reply immediately.
Please note that it is also possible to set up an out-of-office reply in your Gandi admin.
You must not set up an auto-reply in your Gandi admin and your SOGO webmail at the same time.
To create an out-of-office reply on SOGo for your GandiMail address:
- Open the preferences panel of your mailbox.
- Select “Mail” on the navigation menu.
- Choose “Vaction” that you see at the top of the new interface, to access the email filters settings.
- Choose “Enable vacation auto reply”.
- Choose your settings (fill out the form to meet your needs).
- Save your changes, by clicking on the green floppy disk icon in the right-hand corner of the page.