How to Set Up 2FA on SOGo¶
The following page explains how to set up 2FA (two factor authentication) on SOGo webmail.
To see a full explanation of how to secure your Gandi email see our guide on using 2FA with Gandi email.
To set up 2FA on SOGo follow these steps:
- Make sure you have installed a 2FA app such as Google Authenticator on the device you will use as your 2FA advice. Usually this will be your mobile phone.
- Log in to the SOGo webmail interface using your email address and email password. This is separate from the username and password of your Gandi account. If you have forgotten the password to your email you can reset it in your Gandi account.
- In the upper left corner of the interface, click on the gear icon next to your email address.
- Check the box next to “Enable two-factor authentication using Google Authenticator”.
- Scan the QR code using your 2FA app.
- Click the disk icon in the upper right hand corner to save your settings.
You can find more webmail settings at Gandi Webmail Settings.