How to Delete All of Your Email Messages¶
You can use the purge function to delete all of the existing email in an email inbox. This may be useful if you want to clear out old email to regain your full storage capacity, or if you are passing an email address to another person and want to clear out the existing email. After purging you will still be able to use the email address and all your settings will remain the same.
If you want to delete the email address so you can replace it with a different email address you can delete the entire mailbox. This will also delete all of the email in the mailbox.
To purge an email inbox follow these steps:
- Log in to your Gandi account.
- Select “Domains” in the left menu.
- Select the domain associated with the email you wish to modify.
- Select the “Email” tab.
- Select the pen icon next to the desired email address.
- Select “Purge””.
- Confirm that you want to delete all existing email by clicking “Purge.”
- In a few moments your email will be purged.