A reseller account at Gandi is useful if you are a company that needs to register and manage domain names for your customers.
If you are unsure about the differences between a reseller account and an organization, and which is right for you, see our list of differences between resellers and organizations.
There is no fee required in having a reseller account
The advantage of doing this through a reseller account is that you can:
- Have a global view over all your customers’ domains
- View, manage, and consolidate your customers’ accounts
- Create domain names from your reseller organization, and define your customer as the domain’s owner
- Be sent notifications for your customers. Your customers will not have direct contact with Gandi
- Have direct tier 2 and telephone support with reseller specialists
You can also see the reseller services and advantages provided by Gandi on gandi.net .
Pages in This Section
- Gandi Reseller Versus Gandi Organizations
- Benefits of a Reseller Account
- How to become a Gandi Reseller
- Customer Management
- Product Management
- Frequent Questions: Resellers