Adding Mailbox Storage¶
If you are using a Standard mailbox, you get 3GB of storage.
However, if this is not enough, you can increase your mailbox’s storage capacity to 50 GB by upgrading it from Standard to Premium.
You can do this by following these steps:
- After logging in, click “Domain” in the left menu.
- Click on the name of domain used in the address you want to increase.
- Click on the “Email” tab near the top of the page.
- Click on the pen icon next to the email address you want to increase.
- Click “Upgrade” near the bottom of the page.
- Click “Add to shopping cart” on the screen explaining that this is a paid service and that you will need to complete the order before it goes into effect.
- Complete the checkout process and pay for the order.