Manage Anti-spam Protection¶
At Gandi we provide anti-spam protection for your mailboxes, which helps to filter out unsollicited emails.
This protection is enabled by default. If you want to disable this feature you can follow these steps:
- After logging in, click “Domain in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the domain name attached to the email you want to manage.
- Click on the “Email” tab.
- Next to “Anti-Spam Protection” click “Edit”.
- Check or uncheck the toggle button next to “Enable for all mailboxes.”
- Click “Update.”
Note that this only acts on one level of anti-spam protection used for your email mailboxes. We continue to use some on our servers which cannot be disabled.