Using Message Filters with SOGo¶
You can create your own message filters in the SOGo webmail client. There are a variety of filter options available.
Be careful when creating filters, since an incorrectly made filter may cause you to misplace or lose important emails.
- Open the preferences panel of your mailbox by clicking on the gear icon next to your email address in the upper left section of the page.
- Click “Mail” in the menu that appears in the lower left section of the page.
- Click “Filters” near the top of the page.
- Click “CREATE FILTER” on the left of the page.
- Give your filter name in the top field.
- Create the rules for your filter by clicking “Add a condition.”
- Assign actions to be taken for emails that meet the rules you specified by clicking “Add an action.”
- Click “OK” to finish. Your filter will now appear in the list of filters.
- Click the green floppy disk icon to save your new filter(s).
You can deactivate filters in the filter list by clicking on the checkbox next to the filter in the filter list. A filter with an empty box is not active. A filter with a green check box is active.