Using Message Filters with SOGo¶
You have many filter options that you can implement.
1. Open the preferences panel of your mailbox¶
3. Choose your filter rules¶
You will now be presented with a pop-up window, where you can create your filter.
Please double check your filters before saving, because you might loose emails if you inadvertently choose to delete, or send them to the “wrong” folder, etc.
- Give your filter a name, where it says “Filter name” on top,
- Select the rules that you want to apply to incoming emails,
- Select the actions that you want to apply to those mails,
- Click “OK” to finish.
You will then see your new filter in your list of filters.
4. Save your changes¶
To complete the process and activate the filter, you must now:
- Select the new filter that you created, by using the checkbox on the left
- Save your changes, by clicking on the green floppy disk icon in the right-hand corner of the page.