Technical Limitations of Gandi Email¶
The following lists some technical limitations of Gandi’s email service:
- Maximum number of mailboxes: 2 free, 1000 for an additional subscription fee per mailbox
- Maximum number of forwarding addresses: 1000
- Maximum number of recipients per email when using a mail client: 40
- Maximum number of recipients per email when using Roundcube or SOGo webmail: 15
- Maximum number of alias addresses: Unlimited
- Maximum mailbox storage: 3 GB per mailbox
- Maximum auto reply emails: Once per day per email receipient. An optional “extended absence” is also available in our SOGo webmail interface.
- Minimum password length: 8 characters with 2 digits and 2 special characters, or 16 characters without
- Maximum password length: 200 characters
- Maximum attachment size: 25 MB in POP and IMAP, Emails recieved with greater an attachment greater than 25MB will be rejected and the sender will be notified.
- Mailbox storage space warning: When more than 95% of available storage space has been used a warning will be sent to the domain technical contact.
Gandi mailboxes are designed for standard email use. Any use outside this scope (especially for mass email campaigns) may result in the suspension of the mailbox.