Release a Customer as a Reseller¶
If a customer of a reseller wishes to manage his or her own products directly, it is possible for the reseller to release them as a customer.
Please note that it is not possible to release a customer but not their products. Releasing a customer will also release all their products in addition to their account, so neither the customer nor their products will be managed through your reseller organization any longer.
You can release a customer by following these steps:
- Log in to your Gandi account.
- Select “Organizations” from the left menu.
- Select your reseller organization from the list.
- Go to the “Customers” tab.
- Find the customer you wish to edit and click the three blue dots on the right of the customer’s name.
- Select “Release” from the list.
- Confirm on the following page by selecting “Release.”
When you choose this action, we will send the customer an email that contains an explanation and instructions on how to proceed to manage their own account.