Consolidate Customers of Resellers¶
Sometimes when importing accounts or buying products you may accidentally create multiple customer accounts for a single customer. When this happens, you can consolidate different customer accounts into a single account.
In order to consolidate accounts the name on the account must be the same. If the names match, follow these steps:
- After logging in, click “Organizations” from the left navigation menu.
- Select the name of the reseller account from your list of organizations.
- Click on the “Customers” tab.
- Click the checkbox next to each customer you want to consolidate.
- After you click more than one customer with the same name an option to “Consolidate” will appear at the bottom of the screen. When you are ready, click this button.
- Next you will be prompted to choose which information to use for the new consolidated contact. A list will appear giving the contact information already stored for each of the contacts you are consolidating. Select the button you want to use then click “Consolidate.”