Export a List of Domains¶
It is possible to export a list of domains which match certain specified criteria. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on “”Domain”” in the left menu.
- If you see “Table View” to the right of the search bar, click on it to enter table view. If you see “List View” to the left of the search bar, this means you are already in Table View.
- Click on “Add Search Filters” and add the criteria for the domains you wish to list. For example, you can select the name of your Reseller company under “Organization” to only see domains which are managed by your Reseller account.
- Click “Apply” to apply the search criteria. The list will appear below the search criteria, so you may need to scroll down to see your list.
- On the top right of the box listing the domains, click the gear icon. Select “Export full list to CSV.”
- Follow your browser’s directions to download the csv file to your computer.