Validation Email Management¶
From your reseller account, you can view and resend the ICANN validation emails. These emails are required by ICANN for the customers designated as the owner of GTLD domain names.
Gandi is required to validate the owner contact of ICANN-sponsored domain names within 15 days of the domains’ creation, transfer, ownership change, or email address change of the owner contact. If this is not done within the 15-day period stated above, all ICANN-sponsored domains owned by the respective owner contact will be suspended.
If needed, the reseller can resend these emails to the customer. You can do this by following these steps:
- Log in to your Gandi account.
- Select “Organizations” from the left menu.
- Select your reseller organization.
- Select the “Customers” tab.
- Find the desired customer in the list and click the three dots to the right of the customer name.
- Select “Resend Verification Emails”.
- Confirm the following screen by clicking “Resend Emails.”