Getting Started as a Reseller¶
This page describes how to get started as a Gandi Reseller and provides links to answers to the questions most often asked by new resellers. If you are interested in more information about the benefits of becoming a reseller, check our reseller benefits section. Or, if you are already an established reseller and are looking for information on a particular topic, check out our section explaining how to use the reseller interface.
How to Become a Reseller¶
Before officially becoming a Gandi reseller you will want to do two things:
- Carefully review the general sales conditions for resellers.
- Create an organization that will become your reseller organization.
Once you have done the above follow these steps:
- After logging in, click “Organizations” in the left menu.
- Select the organization you wish to convert to a reseller.
- On the organization’s overview page select “Become a reseller.
- Check the box indicating that you agree with the general sales conditions for resellers.
- Click “Confirm.”
This action is permanent and cannot be reversed.
Adding Products and Customers¶
Once you have become a reseller you can get started adding customers and products to your account.
You can create a customer before adding products, or you have the option of creating a new customer as you add products.
Managing Customers and Products¶
Once you are established as a reseller, you also have access to tools that can help you manage your customer information and stay on top of your products.
One of the most important jobs you have as a reseller is making sure that domains are renewed on time. Check out our page on organizing domains for tools that will help you stay on top of the status of all the products you manage.
Billing and Invoices¶
You can view orders in progress, as well as receipts and invoices of past orders, in your billing section.