How to Update Your Name

This section explains what to do if your legal name has changed and you want to update your personal Gandi account. See our instructions on changing your username if you only want to change your username.

If you have had a legal name change and need to update your account, you can do so by submitting a data rectification request using this form. This form allows you to request to rectify your data, under article 16 of the GDPR. Once you submit the form we will contact you to discuss the best way to provide the necessary documents showing the name change.

In some situations you may also want to change the name of an organization, such as if you have a business that is run under your legal name. If this is the case, you will need to start an owner change to update the name. Find more information on our pages explaining how to update your organization information.