Changing Your Account Password¶
To change the password on your Gandi account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Gandi account.
- In the top left corner of the screen click on the arrow next to your username to open the drop down menu.
- Select “User Settings”.
- Near the bottom of the page select “Change Password & configure access restrictions.”
- On the following page, select “Change password”.
- Type in the old password and the new password.
- Check “Delete all active sessions” if you want to require a login with the new password before continuing on the site. This setting is useful if you think there may be someone currently logged in to your account with the old password.
- Select “Save.”