For every domain you purchase you will be asked to provide domain contacts for us by the domain registry. You also have the ability to choose default contacts to be applied every time you purchase a new domain.
As a requirement, the owning organization or individual will always be the owner contact. You can make different choices for the technical, administrative, or billing contacts. If no information is provided, the owner contact information will be used.
You can change your default contacts in the shopping cart during the checkout process, or by following these steps:
- After logging in, click on “Domains” in the left navigation bar.
- Click on the “Tools” tab near the top of the page.
- Click “Manage” under domain contacts.
- Choose the organization you want to manage.
- If you have not specified a contact, click the green “change” for that contact. If you want to change an existing contact select “Change Contact” at the bottom of the box.
- Choose whether to select an existing contact or add a new one.
- If you are using an existing contact, select it from the drop menu. If you are creating a new contact, fill out the necessary information and click “Save.”
Manage Saved Contacts¶
You can manage saved contacts at the bottom of the screen.
If you have no saved contacts you can click “Add a contact” to add your first contact.
If you do have saved contacts you can click on the three dots next to an individual contact to edit the contact information.
You can also use the search bar to search for a specific contact.