Edit a Volume¶
To edit a volume follow these steps:
- After logging in, click “Cloud” from the left menu.
- If the volume is currently attached to a server you should halt the server it is attached to first. To do this, click the server name.
- Click “Stop” near the top of the page.
- Click on the “Volumes” tab from the menu near the top of the screen.
- Click on the name of volume you wish to edit.
- Click “Edit” near the top of the screen.
- Enter what changes you would like to make to the volume. You can change the name or increase the size of the volume.
- Click “Edit” to confirm the changes.
- If you stopped a server, click “Overview” from the menu near the top of the screen then click “Start.”