To delete a volume, follow these steps:
- After logging in, click “Cloud” from the left menu.
- Click on the name of the server where you wish to create the volume.
- Click on the “Volumes” tab.
- Click on the name of the volume you wish to delete.
- If your volume is currently attached to a server, unmount your volume by clicking “Detach”, then “Detach” again on the confirmation screen.
- Click “Delete” next to the red trash icon.
- On the following page you will be asked to confirm that you want to delete the volume by typing the name of the volume. This helps protect you from accidentally deleting a volume.
- After typing the name of the volume click “Delete.”