How to See Past Orders and Download Invoices¶
You can find the orders, billing history, invoices, and other information in the billing area for your organization. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Select “Billing” from the left main menu.
- Select the organization whose billing you wish to view.
You will only be able to see the invoices and history of the organization you select. If a product was purchased using a different organization, you must choose that organization to view that history.
Once you are in the billing area for your organization you can click to see any of the following information:
- “Orders” will show you the orders that have been made and their current payment status.
- “History” will show you all invoices and receipts that have been generated for this organization.
We only display invoices on our new website that are from January 1, 2015 or later and we don’t display orders prior to 2013. To see previous invoices and orders, you will need to refer to your former invoice pages on our old website: https://v4.gandi.net
Download an Invoice¶
You can download a PDF copy of an invoice in two ways:
- From the Orders tab, click the green arrow next to the order. Then, on the order page, click the page icon next to “PDF invoice.”
- From the History tab, click on the green page icon next to the desired invoice. You can also download a receipt by clicking the “Receipts” option at the top of the page.