Only Gandi accounts/organizations with an address in the European Union or Taiwan are charged the VAT. USA and the rest of the World are not charged the VAT.
If your company or organisation is located in the European Union but not in France or Luxembourg and you do not want to be charged the VAT, indicate your intra-community VAT number in your account details.
To be taken into account, the VAT number must include the country code (BE, GB, etc.) and a series of numbers without any separators or spaces. Failing to respect this format, your country’s VAT rate will be used for your orders. You can check if your VAT number is valid on the following page: http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/
- An individual living in France
- A Company or organization located in France
- An individual living in Taiwan
- A Company or organization located in Taiwan
- An individual living in the European Union
- A Company or organisation located in the European Union and without an intra-community VAT number, or if you have not indicated your intra-community VAT number (see below for instructions on adding it to your account).
- An individual living outside the European Union
- A Company or organisation located outside the European Union.
- A Company or organisation located in the European Union (except France or Luxembourg) and you have correctly added your intra-community VAT number to your Gandi organization.
You can easily add your VAT number during the organization creation process, just be sure to follow the rules :
Your VAT number must include the country code (BE, GB, etc.) and a series of numbers without any separators or spaces
If you want to update an existing organization (VAT number not specified or erroneous), please contact Gandi Customer Care providing the VAT number, the concerned organization and your username. After verification an agent will update your organization.