It is possible to cancel an order at Gandi online if your payment has not yet cleared.
This can be useful if, for example, you want to place the same order but pay with a different means of payment.
To cancel your order at Gandi that has not yet been paid:
- Log into your account, then select “Billing” from the left navigation menu.
- Select the organization you used when placing the order.
- Select the “Orders” tab, to see a list of all the orders made by that organization.
- Select the order you wish to cancel (it will say “Unpaid”).
- When viewing the order, click the red trash can icon on the page.