Specify the URL of your Go Sitebuilder Site¶
You can specify the url that will point to your Go Sitebuilder website following these steps:
If you want to use a subdomain that you have previously used, you will need to delete the existing DNS rcord for that subdomain before you can assign it to your Go Sitebuilder site.
- After logging in, click on “Domains” in the left sidebar.
- Click the domain you used when signing up for Go Sitebuilder.
- Click the “Marketplace” tab.
- Click “Manage” under Go Sitebuilder.
- Click “Edit.”
- Specify the subdomain you wish to use for your website and confirm. Your DNS records will be updated automatically.
This change, just like any update of DNS records, can take anywhere from 4 to 72 hours to be updated. This delay is due to internet propagation delays beyond our control.