Specify the URL of your Go Sitebuilder Site¶
You can specify the url that will point to your Go Sitebuilder website following these steps:
- After logging in, click on Domains in the left sidebar.
- Click the domain you used when signing up for Go Sitebuilder.
- Click the Marketplace tab.
- Click Manage under Go Sitebuilder.
- Click Edit.
- Specify the subdomain you wish to use for your website and confirm. Your DNS records will be updated automatically.
If you wish to use subdomain which already is listed in your DNS records, you will need to delete that record before you will be allowed to specify it here.
This change, just like any update of DNS records, can take anywhere from 4 to 72 hours to be updated. This delay is due to internet propagation delays beyond our control.