How to Create a Team¶
Teams are a group of users in an organization with a shared set of permissions. For example, you might create a “billing” team for your accounting department and a “technical” team for website administrators.
The following steps describe how to create a team within an organization.
- After logging in, select “Organizatons” from the left menu. Select the organization the team will belong to from the list.
- Scroll down to where it says “Teams” and click on “Manage your teams”
- From the Teams page, click “Create a new team”. This will bring up the team creation form.
- On the top of the form, you must chose a name for the team, followed by its members.
- Farther down, you can use the toggle buttons to add or remove permissions to the the members of the team. These can be changed later.
- When you are done, click the “Create” button to complete the team’s creation, and to launch the sending of the team invitation emails to the email addresses of the users you have invited.
Each user you added to the team will receive a confirmation email. The user must accept your invitation to join the team before they are added to the team and able to have the permissions granted to the team on the organization.