When you create a team within an organization, you attribute a set of permissoins to that team. These permissions allow the members of that team to see and/or perform a limited set of actions on the products owned by its organization.
Additional information and examples of this on this can be found at https://news.gandi.net/en/2017/06/gandiv5-organizations-and-teams/
Accessing a Team’s permissions¶
To view/edit the permissions granted to a team:
- From your personal account, click on “Settings” in the dropdown menu at the top of the page,
- Click on “Organizations” in the menu on the left,
- Select the organization that the team belongs to,
- Scroll down, and click on “Manage your teams”.
- Select the team in wuestion, and you will see the “Team Overview” page,
- Click “Permissions”.