It is possible to set up your Gandi account to automatically withdraw funds from your credit card in order to credit your Gandi prepaid account.
You must have 3D Secure set up on your credit card for this to work. If you have not done so, please call your bank to enable 3D Secure before proceeding. This is also known as “Verified by Visa”, “MasterCard SecureCode”, and other names. Learn more here.
Customers of our France Branch¶
This branch mainly includes our French customers and our French-speaking Belgian and Swiss customers.
These customers can set up automatic payments by following these steps:
- After logging in, go to the “Billing” section of your account.
- Click on the organization you wish to modify.
- Click “Saved credit cards.”
- Click on “Save a payment method.”
- Choose a name for your credit card to help you identify the card in the future.
- Choose the credit card type.
- Click “Submit.”
- Enter the credit card information and click “Continue.”
When you click to continue, in order to link your card and our billing system, a €1.00 authorization request will be made. No debit will be performed from your bank account.
Worldwide customers can add a payment method while paying for an order or in your organization’s billing page.
Follow these steps to add a payment method when paying for an order:
- During your order (or crediting of your prepaid account), choose to pay by credit card as usual.
- Then, at checkout, you will see the option to save your credit card for future purchases. You will want to do this to save the card to your account.
- It will ask you to provide a name to identify your credit card. This is to help you later, so that you will be able to know what card you are using. Your credit card with then be saved in your account for future purchases.
Follow these steps to add a payment method in your organization’s billing page:
- After logging in, click on “Billing” in the left sidebar, then click on the organization you wish to modify.
- In the billing overview click “Add a payment method.”
- You will be asked to provide a label to help identify this payment method in the future.
- You can then choose the card type and add the credit card information.