To activate double authentication on Gandi’s website:
1. go to your “Security” page¶
- To access your user settings click on your username in the top right corner of the page. Select “User Settings” from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down, and choose “Change password & configure access restrictions”
From there, click on “Manage your U2F Authentication”.
2. Add a security key¶
Click “Add a new key”.
In order for you to easily manage your keys later, we will prompt you to name your new token.
Chose a name for this key that will help you identify it later, and click “Continue” to proceed.
3. Activate your key¶
At this point:
- If your key is not inserted yet, insert it into your computer
- If your key has a button, press the button
- If your key has no button, and was inserted, unplug it then plug it again
Once you’ve done that, the key will appear in the list of installed keys on the page.